I got tagged via Facebook ^^
PS – this is „friends only” on facebook.
I got tagged via Facebook ^^
PS – this is „friends only” on facebook.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, I never regret kisses.
4. Do you plan outfits?
More or less. I enjoy putting things together.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Sleepy and restless.
6. What are you craving right now?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Brassica. It’s how you say cabbage in Latin. But I might be wrong.
12. Do you make prank calls?
No way. I find them super unsettling.
13. Ever hooked up with some one out of state?
14. Do you sleep with any stuffed animals?
I do, they make cozy pillows. I most like Dexter.
15. Would you dance to the taco song?
taco taco taco.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No, but I will someday. When I’m bored as hell. and trying to go to sleep
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I shape it with my lips and tongue. My ice-cream is my art while I eat it
18. Do you like anyone right now?
Yes, too many people to count. I like others rather easily. I just don’t know what I need though, so I am waiting to find out. I’ll learn the answer soon™.
19. What do you think of crickets?
I LOVE the sound they make on summer nights. They fulfill the silence.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, it was an honor.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I’m not sure i ever had any?
22. What are you listening to right now?
Train – Virginia
♪♫ „her confidence is tragic.. but her intuition magic…” ♫♪
25. Would you go sky diving?
Maybe. I’m scared of heights, it’d take some mental preparation.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No, he annoys me in ways that make me consider gruesome tortures, I don’t need that kinda bad mojo. Even if I got paid for it.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
28. Is there anything sparkly on you?
My ring. Mom got it for one of my teen birthdays, forgot which one. I only started wearing it recently.
30. Do you rent movies often?
Aw man, we used to. It was great. But the business seems to have died out now that everybody’s pirating movie downloads. 😦
31. Who sits behind you in your math class?
Last time I had a math class, it was colleagues I didn’t know. Unfriendly vibes. Meh.
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Never tried to, I will when I wanna sleep tight. 🙂 74 little sheep. Baaah.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Other sleepless minds. Some fabricated, some not.
36. Brown or white egg?
I don’t care either way. Eggs are yummy though!!
38. Ever been on a train?
I adore trains.
39. Ever told someone you loved them?
Yes, and in the right way too. I just didn’t realize it at the time, and now I’m working hard on this freedom thing to find my wings and fly again, to find my way to somewhere else.
40. Do you have a cell phone?
41. Are you a virgin?
42. Any kids?
I’d like a boy and a girl, but it feels right somehow to have 3 children. I don’t wanna plan it, I’m sure it’ll happen in a beautiful way! 🙂
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Coming with me to stare at awesome nature in a delta!
44. Ever had cream puffs?
I dunno what that is, it sounds adorable though!
45. Ever had Breaded Shrimp?
Breaded no, but I like shrimp
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes. Intriguing movie, intriguing effect. Didn’t change my life, but I liked it.
47. What was the last question you asked?
„What’s your favorite gemstone?”
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I have no idea, I’m more of an mp3 person myself.
49. What is/was your bus number for school?
385 then in high school I added a 66 or a 69, I never remember.
51. Is your hair curly?
No, but it is wavy, and I can style it to be curlier than it is now. I LOVE curly hair though
52. Last time you cried?
I remember when exactly, but I’d rather not get into it. Crying is a very intimate sort of release for me.
53. Ever walked into a wall?
54. Ever walked UP a wall?
No, but I’d love to learn what climbing is all about. I miss it.
55. Have you ever bought anything from PacSun?
pac pac, sun? I have no idea what that is.
56. Favorite time of the year?
Early spring. ❤ ❤ ❤
57. Whats your favorite number?
58. Favorite colours?
Lime Greeeeeeeeen, and mellower mossy greeeeeeeeeens and a touch of lilac or perhaps some rich browns.
59. Do you have any piercings?
60. Do you have any tattoos?
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Ugh, no, but mom does, it's so annoying.
65. Do you like your life right now?
Yes, but I'm not satisfied with it. I'm quite insatiable for now, I don't know when I'll feel like resting again.
66. How do you feel about 'love'?
True love has a charm and simplicity which appeal to me.
67. What is your favorite animal?
tyger tyger burning bright…
69. Do you have good vision?
Yes. Chrystal. I need to be careful with it.
70. Can you hula hoop?
hula hoooop! it's so fun!
72. Do you have a job?
Jobs come and go, I have many jobs, I don't feel the absence of one job too much.
74. What are you wearing?
sporty stuff, a blue tshirt and some gray pants.
75. What does your hair look like?
Shoulder length, wavy, poofy and brown.
76. Ever climbed out a window?
Yes haha, I used to do it a lot. No real reason to though.
77. Can you handle the truth?
YES!!! BRING IT ON BABY. I'm ready.
78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Fruit and veggies from the farmer's market. 🙂
79. How often do you talk on the phone?
I love talking on the phone, now that I have a ridiculous amount of minutes and I can do it guiltlessly 😀
80. What's the longest you talked to someone on the phone?
Hours. I don't know how many.
81. Do you hate/dislike more than 3 people?
Nope. I can't even find one person I can say I "hate". Dislike, maybe, but it's not the same thing.
83. Are you sarcastic?
Not really, that kind of humor gets old fast. In small doses it's just lovely though
84. Have you ever slapped someone?
That's reserved for a time that has not come yet 🙂
85. Do looks matter?
No, although they're always gonna sway people.
86. Do you use chapstick?
What's chapstick? Chopsticks? I love those.
87. Are you too forgiving?
Yes. But I like being that way, even though I know it only enhances my own vanity. I'm very vain. bewaaare.
88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
89. Do you own a gun?
90. Where are you located?
91. Have you ever been in a castle?
Yes, plenty of em. They grow on trees!
92. Do you like your hair?
I love it, it and my eyes are all I like about my physical self.
93. Do you like yourself?
I like the artwork I can be, but that isn't who I am
94. How are you?
I'm fine, thank you.
95. What's your favorite gemstone?
Opal, the blue/green variety
96. The cutest animal?
Chinchillas are adorable
97. Favorite color?
98. Favorite number?
99. Which geometric shape best represents you?
Mmm(mm(m(..(.)))) <<< like this.
If we were to deconstruct language, I think we’d end up with fullstops and question marks, just to mark the intonation in a cacophonic meddley of sounds. These two seem universal enough to me. And maybe they’re even a bit much. Maybe a fullstop is all it takes. 🙂
Embedding a lovely video:
Daca nu merge, try this link: HERE